MWPVL International provides strictly unbiased consulting services to help companies select and deploy supply chain technologies including:
MWPVL International provides experience in evaluating, selecting and deploying supply chain technology applications.
Supply chain technology consulting services address the following types of questions:
- Which supply chain software applications should our company consider to better manage our customer service, order management, purchasing, forecasting, accounting, warehousing, and transportation management requirements?
- Which software applications are best suited for our firm’s industry, company size and preferred computing platform?
- Should our company seek a filly integrated application or is a best of breed strategy more appropriate for our business?
- What is the economic business case for investing in a new software application and what financial benefits can our company realistically expect to obtain from a new system?
- What are the main differences between the packaged solutions available within the market place and which vendors present the least risk to our firm?
- Is there a process that our company should follow when acquiring software applications to ensure that maximum value is negotiated from the preferred vendor?
- Which resources will be needed to implement a supply chain software application? What should the project roadmap be? What is the total cost of ownership and project timeline?
MWPVL International understands the risks associated with deploying the wrong software application or being under-prepared for the cost and complexity of a system implementation. Our experienced resources can work within your company’s team to ensure success in selecting and deploying the best supply chain software solutions for your business.